My Payment Failed. What should I do?Last Updated: November 23, 2019
Using Credit or Debit Card
Payment failure can happen for multiple reasons. Our payment processor does not share the complete details with us for security reasons.
What should I do when Payment fails?
When your payment fails, check if the entered details are correct.
- Verify the Card Number, Expiry Date in MM/YY format.
- Verify the Card Verification Code (CVC), 3 digit number printed on the back of the card. CVC on an American Express card is a 4 digit number printed on the front of the card.
Sometimes, payments might be declined or refused even after entering correct details for various reasons.
- Insufficient Funds: The funds on the card/in the bank account is not sufficient to complete the transaction.
- Expired Card: The card has expired, try using a different card for the transaction.
- Card Not Supported: The card does not support the transaction.
- You are attempting to subscribe from, or using a card issued in a restricted country.
In the case of errors like "Do not honor", "Transaction Not Allowed", it is likely that the transaction was declined by the card provider/bank. Your card may not support international transactions. Kindly contact the card issuer or bank for details on reasons for payment being declined and for a quick resolution.
Try another Credit card
In case, your payment fails, this is specific to a particular card. Try using another card that supports International transactions.
Try using PayPal
Do you have a PayPal account? Typeset supports Paypal transactions. The details can be found here.
Still, having questions? Write to us at email@example.com or ping us on chat. You can also WhatsApp us at: +91-8431021544.