How to cite an equation?Last Updated: September 01, 2020
Follow these steps to cite an equation in your document:
- Place the cursor at the position where you want the equation to be cited.
- You can then cite the equation already added on Typeset by clicking on "Cite -> Equations" option in the toolbar.
- You will see a list of equations (once they are added) in the sidebar. Click on the appropriate equation/s to complete the citation.
- If you haven't numbered the equations already, you'll be prompted to do so. Numbering the equations is mandatory for citing them.
- Citations mimic text behaviour in the editor. So, to delete a citation, just delete it. Note that deleting the citations won't delete the equations.
Have questions, concerns or suggestions? Write to us at email@example.com or talk to us on Chat.