How to add and manage figures?Last Updated: July 05, 2019
- To Insert a figure in your document, go to your document on Typeset and click on Insert > Figure, located in the toolbar.
- Now, you will see a pop-up with options on how to add your figure.
- Upload the image by clicking on Browse or Drag the image on to space. Typeset editor supports all common formats such as JPG, PNG, TIFF, EMF, etc,.
- If you have a web URL that links directly to the image, you can use this option.
- If you have a LabArchives account, you can log in using your credentials and select the images you wish to upload.
- Once you add an image, it will be instantly visible as a figure on the editor. You can now name the figure by clicking on the caption. Naming is must if you wish to cite the figure later.
- You can access more formatting options for the figure by clicking on the options icon.
- To replace a figure, hover on the image and click "Replace Image".
- To delete a figure, go to options and select "Delete Figure".
Have questions, concerns or suggestions? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to us on Chat.