How do I import references from Mendeley?Last Updated: July 09, 2019
Following are the steps to get your references from Mendeley onto Typeset.
- Login to Mendeley and export your references list on Mendeley to EndNote XML file using the "Export" option.
- On Typeset, click on the "References" tab and click on "Add/Import References" button.
- In the "Add References" pop-up that appears, click on the "Select BibTeX/Endnote XML file" button.
- Choose the EndNote XML file with your references to upload it on Typeset.
- Your references get imported and are listed under the "References" tab of the sidebar on the editor.
Have questions, concerns or suggestions? Write to us at email@example.com or talk to us on Chat.